Welcome to E.J. McQuigge Lodge
We look forward to helping you find the information you need. If we can help you with anything at all, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Updates and Information
We will post updates for Staff, Residents and Families on the site. We will also post very important and time sensitive information here on the home page to help you find it easier. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with anything that is currently relevant.
OUTBREAK DECLARED NOVEMBER 27, 2023
As of November 27th at 4pm we have declared a respiratory outbreak.
The causative organism has been confirmed as Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV).
- For the duration of the outbreak we will be closed to all visitors except Essential Caregivers and Palliative Visits
- Visits will only take place in resident rooms and you can only visit one resident
- All large group activities have been placed on hold, some small activities among asymptomatic residents may take place
- Meals will be served in rooms
- Residents not ill and in isolation are permitted to spend time out of their rooms between meals but will be encouraged to wear a mask
To Visitors and Volunteers
A reminder to keep screening staff aware of your vaccination status and if you have had any further booster shots. Please, also ensure completion of the log in information when you visit.
Any questions please call or email.